keskiviikko 8. kesäkuuta 2016

Goodbye

This it it. This is where the chapter ends. I knew this day will come, but I never realized it would be so soon. Almost a year has passed and I am waiting to return to a whole another world that the one I have lived in for the last 10 months. I just fought tears and gave hugs and goodbyes to the people who have meant the most to me lately. The people who at one point didn't know anything about me and yet they agreed to open their hearts to me. The people I was randomly put in a same house with and who later became my new best friends and my new family. The people who have showed me so many different cultures and religions and parts of the world I've never seen before.

The people who helped me to find myself.

No more spontaneous trips. No more sleepovers or hotels. No more festivals and parties. No more speaking English every day. No more seeing all my best friends every day.

In 12 hours I will see the people I had to fight the tears with and give hugs and goodbyes to a year ago. I will slowly get back to the normal life I used to live.
I will soon start to realize how much things have changed, and the most importantly how much I have changed.

Thanks for everything, I will miss you guys. A lot.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti